This is Janet. Jared gave me publishing rights on his blog, so I'll be reporting directly now too.
Joanna had the results of her MRV when I talked to her about 7:15p CDT. It showed only one clot--no more clots had developed. The other veins in her brain had increased their flow to help circulate the blood. They will continue her on the blood thinner.
She also had some results from several vision tests. Her "official" vision test showed 20/50 vision. When I asked about the 20/40 reported from yesterday, she chuckled and said "the results were all over the place depending on who held the chart." Her field of vision (peripheral vision) is still bad, but improving. 3-D vision (depth perception) is still bad. Her color vision is improving.
She said she is not in much pain except the headaches and even had a lunch that wasn't too bad yesterday. She couldn't say the same thing about today's food, however. Thanks for your prayers and support on her behalf.
Comments
Post a Comment