Timothy can be quite creative. I have a couple of examples that I want to share.
The first one is from a couple of months ago. I've been meaning to scan it in for some time, but just barely got it done.
Timothy brought this home from school and showed it to me. I didn't recognize it at first, but when he told me it was a drawing of an eye I immediately saw it. It struck me as being rather boldly and dramatically executed. I like it very much, but then I am biased.
Recently Timothy has taken to creating "activities" like you would find in any children's coloring and activity book. When I got home from work yesterday he had several for me to do, including this maze.
You might not see it right off, but this is an alphabet maze. Letters A-G are on the first row, H-N on the second row O-U on the third row and V-Z on the last row. This maze was so neat that I had to scan it before putting pencil to paper and solving it. I asked Timothy if he had seen something like this somewhere or if he had the idea all by himself. He said that he had the idea himself. What a clever fellow.
Timothy is amazing! Thanks for sharing the art work. His ability and manual dexterity at his young age are unusual, not to mention his imagination and persistance. I'll be he is really looking forward to his new sister and will be a wonderful big brother.
ReplyDeleteWow! He is surprisingly artistic for a kid his age. The picture of the eye is very cool.
ReplyDeleteI should have made it more clear that the eye picture is an exceptional example. Most of his artwork is typical little kid fare.
ReplyDelete