I give her credit for trying. Sarah tries to stay warm at night after she wriggles free from underneath her blankets. She’s just not quite capable of putting them on the proper way. See Exhibit A.
And lest you think it is a one-time occurrence, I present Exhibit B.
The results of such a blanket arrangement often leaves her with rather cold toes, which I discover when changing her diaper in the morning. And I realize that she’s past the point of needing her bumpers in her crib, but she cuddles up to them so often that they serve as a bit of a blanket for her. (See Exhibit A and B – her head is pressed up against it in both instances.) Poor cold feet. But I credit her because she’s smart enough to know that blankets do help her to keep warm. Smart girl; just work a bit on the placement, eh?
This happens to me sometimes. I'll wake up with the blankets all around my shoulders and my feet exposed. My pjs unfortunately do not have feet so my toes are completely bare.
ReplyDeleteI call for a radiator! Those ones filled with oil are great room heaters.
ReplyDelete