Sarah has a ball playing with Jared’s hats, which he often leaves on his nightstand within easy reach for her. One morning after Sarah just got up, Jared and Sarah started playing a game, which was too cute. It mostly involved just taking the hat off Sarah and putting it on Jared, then putting it back on Sarah, etc.
Timothy had fun playing around too. He didn’t really want me to take his picture – have we reached that stage already? At least he was good-natured enough to think it was funny rather than be a grump about it – but I snagged one anyway.
And one more of the girl, just because I love it (and she can’t run away from me as fast). Seriously, I cannot get enough of these two. Good thing I’m their mom.
Cute, cute!! I love it when siblings enjoy each other's company. Aunt Lynda
ReplyDeleteHappy times and happy memories for sure!
ReplyDelete