It’s kind of hard to remember when Sarah was this small. But somewhere along the line, she grew and grew and now she’s not really little anymore. Her birthday was last week. She turned 2.
We just had a mellow kind of day and played at home with our visitors, Grandpa Lawrence and Great-Grandma Cowles and Aunt Janet. She got a nice nap in the afternoon, as she is still wont to do, and played some more before having pizza for dinner. I made her this great chocolatey cake, but she wasn’t interested in having any. Poor planning on my part, I suppose, but we had dinner and the party too close together. She never did have any of her cake, and I threw away the rest today. Ah well. It was yummy.
Happy birthday, my Sarah-barah. I love you.
But she blew out her candles even if she didn't want any of that divine looking cake! Happy Birthday, Sarah! And there is no truth to "terrible twos!" Enjoyed the pictures!
ReplyDeleteCake looks delicious--sorry you had to throw some away. Can't believe she's two already--mellow anything with two is a good start. Aunt Lynda
ReplyDelete