Today was a big day for the newest member of our family. He didn’t know he was going to be the star, but friends and family gathered to see his dad bless him at church.
It was fun to have many family members come who live out of town. We enjoyed having most of the Robertsons, Grandma Cowles, all of Jared’s siblings and most of my family at Ryan’s baby blessing.
We tried to take cute family photo, but someone was being grumpy (and it wasn’t the baby).
We kind of gave up at that point. Sarah 1. Parents 0.
But I didn’t give up there. Because we were so many, we opted to go to a nearby park instead of trying to all cram into our little house. I got a smile from her then.
Now the score is even, kind of.
All six Lawrence siblings were present, which hasn’t happened for quite a few years.
Cousin Tamara joined in for a picture as well, and well, as you can tell, no one had any fun today.
We are so blessed to have been able to share this day with so many. And while I somehow didn’t manage to get a group shot of everyone who came, we are grateful for all who made the effort to join us today.
Great pictures! Those times together with family are priceless! Ryan is a cutie!
ReplyDeleteSo grateful for the pictures. Looks like it was a wonderful day. Glad so many were able to share it. I've got to get me an 8 x 10 of our 6 grown children. And I love the laughing cousins!
ReplyDelete(the picture and the people)
ReplyDeleteThat is very impressive to get all siblings there. Congrats on a the blessing and having a family gathering! Cute little guy.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos! And it's good to see the entire Lawrence siblings. Wish I could have been there!
ReplyDelete