Last night we gathered with some of the extended Lawrence cousins for a night of visiting. I took the opportunity to get some pictures of the three babies in attendance — all born within six weeks of each other.
From oldest to youngest, here is Logan, Brinton and Ryan. And while Ryan is the youngest, he is by no means the smallest. My little chunkster weighed more at birth than Brinton and Logan did combined. He kind of had a head start, although Brinton is certainly trying to catch up to Ryan. Logan just had surgery that should help him start gaining weight.
At any rate, they are all very cute. I had a hard time choosing just one, so here are three for your viewing pleasure.
From oldest to youngest, here is Logan, Brinton and Ryan. And while Ryan is the youngest, he is by no means the smallest. My little chunkster weighed more at birth than Brinton and Logan did combined. He kind of had a head start, although Brinton is certainly trying to catch up to Ryan. Logan just had surgery that should help him start gaining weight.
At any rate, they are all very cute. I had a hard time choosing just one, so here are three for your viewing pleasure.
If you are family and want a larger size picture, click on the picture and it will take you to our Flickr account where you can download the high-res file (large enough to print).
Too cute! I'm jealous Ryan is smiling in one. Brinton refuses to smile for pictures.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! Thanks for the post and taking great pictures. Someday John might get his fancy camera he's dreaming of so he can take good pics.
ReplyDeleteThat reminds me of the 3 John's - but I believe they are not so close in age. What fun for those boys to grow up together.
ReplyDeleteDi, I chose the two best pictures of Brinton (he's sort of actually looking at the camera), and then I had to choose the smily Ryan because I am love with his smile. :)
ReplyDeleteMegan, it took until Timothy was too mobile for our point and shoot camera for us to realize that we needed a camera that could keep up with our kid. (And that's the camera we still use, so it can last a long time.) Start saving your pennies now. :)
I love the pictures, easier to tell that Logan is not the biggest, plus all of them are looking at the camera in some. Even if they aren't smiling they are all so cute I love looking at their little faces with or without grins. Thanks for posting all three pictures. Too bad Laura's baby wasn't there also, that would've made for a nice picture with one girl in the midst of the boys. Oh well, maybe next get together!
ReplyDelete