My sister came out from California to visit over the Easter weekend. It was fun to see her and spend time with her. My kids just love their aunt. And she loves to spend time with us too, so it’s all a win.
We decided to do something fun with the kids, and so my sister and I took the kids mini-golfing. Funny story about this mini-golfing trip: We tried to pay -- twice. And no one would take our money. After the second time, we gave up and just went out to play. I guess they assumed that we had the year-long pass that covered all the activities there, but I’ve never purchased one because we only do stuff like this once in a blue moon.
Whatever. You don’t want my money? I’m not going to force you to take it.
This was Sarah’s interesting method of hitting her ball. She was having fun, so I didn’t try to correct her. She did ask for help on the opening hit (to get it up the ramp or other obstacle), but after that she would do her thing. I love her.
I even scored a couple of hole-in-ones. That doesn’t happen very often for me. We didn’t keep score, so I have no idea who won, but we had fun, which was the whole point.
This is how Ryan spent the entire trip, and he really was just his happy little self. He liked to see what was going on, but he was quite content the whole trip, which was great. What an awesome little guy.
What a fun day to spend with family.
Comments
Post a Comment