Just a few minutes in to the testimony portion of sacrament meeting today, Timothy leaned over and told me, "I want to make a testimony." If you know Timothy at all then you understand how surprised I was. I asked him what kinds of things he would say and he responded appropriately.
We were sitting in the back of the chapel so it was a bit of a long walk for Timothy. He started off okay, but the closer he got to the podium the slower he went. He finally got there and very quickly but still reasonably intelligibly he bore testimony that the church is true and that Jesus was there even though we can't see him.
On the way back to us he couldn't contain himself and was running by the time he reached us. I was proud of him, but a little ashamed of myself. My son is braver than I.
"And a little child shall lead you." How wonderful of Timothy. Wish I had been there to witness.
ReplyDelete