Whadda ya know? Marydalene's doctor decided to run another ultrasound after all. Looks like we are having a girl. Still due July 18.
I told Timothy that he was going to have a little sister and he was a bit disappointed about not having a brother. We talked a little bit more and I discovered that he didn't want a sister mostly because there was a girl in his Primary class last year who was very, um, not like Timothy. I reminded him of all the girls he knows who are nice and friendly and he started to come around to the idea that maybe a sister would be okay.
I'm glad to have a girl on the way. Who knows if we'll be able to have another child, so at least we'll have one of each.
Congrats! I'm sure Timothy will be a wonderful big brother.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I'm sure that you'll all love having a girl. There's something special about a baby girl. Do be prepared for the drama in your house to increase significantly though. :)
ReplyDeleteGranddaughter or grandson - either is wonderful. But I do like sewing for little girls better than little boys.
ReplyDeleteShe will add a wonderful dimension to your family.
Glad the ultrasound was done.
Hooray! Great news. You can pick one name, instead of two, now.
ReplyDelete