I like Izze's. What can I say? It's just fruit juice and sparkling water, but I love them. They are a little tart, with no added sugar, but it makes it that more refreshing for me because I know I'm not getting extra sugar that I don't really need. And they come in such yummy flavors: clementine, pomegranate (my personal favorite), apple, pear, blackberry, grapefruit and blueberry.
My only grump? They're hard to find. Most grocery stores in my area don't carry them anymore, and Target only carries the cans (which are smaller and more expensive). But now my Costco has begun carrying a 12 pack with three flavors; I'm in heaven. I hope they never stop.
I share your love, these things are great. They have them at Costco now? I'm going to have to stock up.
ReplyDeleteOooo. I love these too. I hope they have them at our Costco. I'll have to check next time I make a Costco run.
ReplyDelete