While I think that it is ridiculous to have so many graduations during a school career, I have to admit that it was fun to see Timothy and his classmates demonstrate some of the things they have done this past year.
Throughout the entire program it was quite obvious that Timothy was enjoying himself immensely.
Preschool was a great opportunity for Timothy to develop socially, and he really took advantage of it. I really think he is much better prepared for regular school next year than he otherwise would have been.
Timothy was the only one who paused after every step. This made a big gap in front of him and a pile-up behind him. When Timothy saw the big gap he started taking very big steps to try to close the gap. The end result was pretty funny looking.
I was working with very low light, and I was too far away for my flash to work, so I had a lot of difficulty with blur. This picture does such a great job showing how much Timothy loved doing the chicken dance that it's worth including. It does look a bit better in the original, which you can see if you click through.
I'm really proud of this photo, even though it is mostly luck. The class was walking in a circle around the periphery of the room banging one stick against another. Timothy really did enjoy this part as well, his expression is due to concentration, not boredom.
What fun!!! Timothy does look like he is enjoying things immensely - especially the chicken dance.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
The pictures are great. These end of the school year events are markers for progress, and the blogs make them fun to share. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are great. These end of the school year events are markers for progress, and the blogs make them fun to share. Thanks.
ReplyDelete