Yes, I fully realize that my little girl is not old enough to deem herself a princess, but the way she demands my time and is a drama queen if she doesn't get what she wants right away, she might as well be one. (I'm resigned to the fact that this attitude will only continue as she gets older -- what girl isn't a drama queen at some point?)
But that's OK. I'll give her some slack -- she's only 7 weeks old.
Our little Sarah will be all the center of attention again on Sunday. We'll be blessing her at church (if you want to come, drop us a line and we'll send you the time and place).
But, with a cute smile like this (and she has some cuter ones), it's no wonder she's so captivating -- just like a princess.
what a darling picture! She is a cutie. Wish we could be there Sunday.
ReplyDeleteShe is cute and looks like lots of fun. Speaking from experience - the attitude only gets worse - Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I think she looks like you, Mary. I would love to be there and hate to miss Sunday, but I'll be thinking of you. Aunt Lynda
ReplyDeleteSarah is beautiful! How much fun to see her picture and that she is caught with a little smile! Wish I could be there to cuddle her when you could use a break!
ReplyDelete