I tried something new last month. It was yummy.
First I made these.
Then I made these.
I haven’t made them since, but just looking at the pictures makes me want to make some more. Maybe tomorrow.
I found the recipe at AllRecipes.com, and it was simple enough, if time consuming. It does make fairly little bagels, though, so don’t think they’ll be Einstein size. But that’s OK, because that means that I can have two. Ohm nom nom.
Craisens, raisens, or chocolate? Whichever, they look good. Aunt Lynda
ReplyDeleteDid you poke the hole with your thumb as suggested or roll and pinch? I've never made bagels, but would be interested in trying it.
ReplyDeleteI poked a hole and then spun it around on my finger to enlarge it. The first batch I added 3/4 cup craisins -- about right; the second I added 3/4 cup mini chips (which was too many -- they were really chocolatey).
ReplyDeleteThose look yummy!
ReplyDeleteThose look yummy!
ReplyDelete