I like irises. A lot. They are my favorite flower, if you know me and read my blog. And so naturally, this time of year is one of my favorites because they are in bloom.
And this year, they’re blooming a lot. I thought last year was fantastic, but this year, they are so happy that I’m thinking of moving some so that they have more room to expand and be, well, happy. Which makes me happy. You see where this is going?
And it also gives me a chance to work on my photography skills. Which also makes me happy.
I even made a little slide show. Don’t feel obligated to watch the whole thing. They are only pictures, after all, of flowers. But they’re such pretty flowers and they give me happy thoughts. So if nothing else, please just be happy. I am.
Gorgeous, just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing. What a breathtaking sight! Maybe when we finally get to Utah I can grow some of those lovely flowers too.
ReplyDeleteI like Irises a lot too, perhaps if I had a favorite flower I would choose Irises too
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful blooms, gorgeous colors and great photos! Where did you buy your bulbs? I want to plant a few irises in my yard!
ReplyDeleteI'm also a big, big fan of irises. They remind me of my childhood and I've often said I would plant them when I had space to. I've debated where I can put some and am still undecided. Thanks for sharing your lovely flowers.
ReplyDeleteLovely, lovely! I like your photography too. Aunt Lynda
ReplyDeleteBreck's Bulbs were the source of these beauties.
ReplyDeleteIrises are my favorite too. Nice photos.
ReplyDelete