As part of Sarah’s ongoing speech therapy we are supposed to help her with animal sounds this month. We are supposed to focus on one sound a week. Because we have a cat, we decided to start with “meow.” Sarah took to it fairly quickly, but she doesn’t really say “meow” instead she imitates a meow.
I recorded the following audio while driving. I asked Marydalene to put some pictures that I selected with it, to make it more interesting. Thanks, Marydalene.
I'll trust you when you say it is Sarah and not Thomas meowing. She certainly has the sound down!
ReplyDeletePictures are delightful too.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun!! I agree, the pictures are delightful.
ReplyDeleteHow does Thomas respond to Sarah's meowing? Great meowing Sarah! Can't wait for the pig sound!
ReplyDeleteThere are a few times that Thomas perks up, but for the most part, he just ignores her.
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Have you seen the Cat the Cat books by Mo Willems? This post reminded me of them:)
ReplyDelete