Sarah has taken to doing a very, um, annoying thing in the morning.
She’s figured out how to take off her diaper. I wouldn’t care, except she’s also peed in her bed after her diaper was off (you know, the whole reason she has a diaper on in the first place).
After getting upset with her every morning for a week and no change in behavior, Jared and I have resulted to duct tape.
I can’t believe that I’ve been reduced to duct taping my daughter’s diaper. Seriously? Duct tape?
She thought it was very strange. Hopefully she won’t be able to take it off in the morning. I’ll let you know how it goes.
UPDATE: This morning I found my daughter with her diaper on and her pj shorts still on. She didn't even try to take them off. Well, I can accept that. But I still think it is strange that duct tape was the final deterrent. Silly girl. Good thing I love you.
Aubrey did and does the same thing. We bought ourselves a couple of months by putting the diaper on backwards. In the winter it was also easy to solve by putting her zip up full sleeper on backwards. Now she has figured out the diaper trick and it is too hot to sleep with a sleeper on. So, I guess we could try the duct tape, though I doubt that would work too long either. I think I may be potty training this one earlier than I have tried with the other girls. The worst, of course, you know, is when she has pooped in her diaper and takes it off. Or plays in the poop, etc.
ReplyDeleteHooray for duct tape!
ReplyDelete