Ryan has really figured out how to talk and chatter at us, and not just the crying “I’m tired” or “I’m hungry” kind of talk. It has been fun to see him discover and experiment with his voice. He’s taken to doing this gurgling kind of happy noise too. He’s so silly. He started really “talking” about a month ago. It seems he is a bit earlier than Sarah was at doing this kind of vocalization. (It figures. Sarah was [and is] one little stubborn girl. Ryan is much more mellow, for the most part.)
I captured this little video of him this afternoon. These are all happy noises that he makes when he is content and flirting with you. And let me tell you, I still love his blue eyes. And his totally chill pose from the picture above.
What a charming, cute baby!!
ReplyDeleteThat is one adorable and happy baby!
ReplyDeleteHe is SO engaging! I'd want to just sit there and "converse" with him!
ReplyDelete