So, my little chubbster, as I like to call him, has turned three months old.
Why is he a chubbster? Well, how many babies do you know who are just shy of 17 pounds at three months? I think he has figured out how to eat.
Ryan, in addition to flashing his smile at us at just about any opportunity, loves to chatter and talk to us as well. It is really quite fun, and we love it.
And I also love how cuddly he still is. He’s getting so long (I really need to get him into his 3-6 month clothes now) that he doesn’t snuggle quite so easily on my chest as he once did. He loves to be held when he is tired, and he is getting pretty good at squirming on the floor as well. He still mostly hates tummy time, but he isn’t screaming at me in the bathtub anymore. (My eardrums say thank you.) Ryan still gets me up anywhere from one to three times a night, but he is good about going right back to sleep after he’s eaten. And recently he has started to sleep for about 4-6 hours at a time for the first stretch of the night (from about 11 p.m. to 4 or 5 a.m.) I like my improved sleep. And I love my cute little Ryan.
That smile is hard to resist. Glad he (and thus you) are sleeping better.
ReplyDelete