I’m not sure what prompted me to do it. I was inspired by something: photography, a new way to express my creativity, a curiosity, the new option to make 15-second videos. Whatever it was, it is done, and I now have an Instagram account.
This was my first Instragram. I found Sarah kneeling at the couch and clearly not awake. I laughed, took a picture and then helped her on the couch properly for a little nap.
It’s kind of fun to use the square format; and I like using the effects and creating collages on my phone. I like the idea of using photos to tell more of the story, if I can.
If you want to give me a follow, feel free. But I’ll also try post my stuff on Facebook and here, if that is your preference.
Our zucchini plants are very happy this year, and on Friday night we picked these eight that were ready, plus the first of the green beans, a pepper and another bowl full of peas. Tonight I picked five more zucchini. (Anyone want some? Seriously, you are welcome to have some. We didn’t think they would be so … excited this year.)
On Saturday, the clouds rolled in, but we took a chance and went for a bike ride anyway. We got rained on, a lot, but it was fun to go out as a family.
It’s a fun format. I’m enjoying myself so far and finding a new way to use my creativity.
Cool. I haven't joined instragram yet, but I am jealous of your produce. All our squash plants died. We just replanted, but we won't have zucchini for a while.
ReplyDelete