The last time I checked, I lived in Utah, not Texas, which to me, means that the humidity levels should be lower here than in San Antonio. I appear to have moved there (or the weather has moved here) when I wasn't looking.
On our home page in Firefox lists the weather in two locations - here and San Antonio. It has a five-day forecast and the current weather conditions, which is a nice little helper for planning out my day. But I've noticed with the exception of one day this winter, we have consistently had a higher humidity level than San Antonio. And by higher, I mean a lot higher. Like 70-80 percent humidity to their 20-30 percent. OK, fine. It's winter here, maybe it's just higher because we've had so much snow. It'll change soon enough.
But this morning was the ultimate injustice, in my opinion. I happened to notice that San Antonio was pretty high, and I thought to myself surely we'll be lower than that. Wrong again.
Final score: San Antonio, 96 percent; Orem, 100 percent.
On our home page in Firefox lists the weather in two locations - here and San Antonio. It has a five-day forecast and the current weather conditions, which is a nice little helper for planning out my day. But I've noticed with the exception of one day this winter, we have consistently had a higher humidity level than San Antonio. And by higher, I mean a lot higher. Like 70-80 percent humidity to their 20-30 percent. OK, fine. It's winter here, maybe it's just higher because we've had so much snow. It'll change soon enough.
But this morning was the ultimate injustice, in my opinion. I happened to notice that San Antonio was pretty high, and I thought to myself surely we'll be lower than that. Wrong again.
Final score: San Antonio, 96 percent; Orem, 100 percent.
That is TOOOOO funny!
ReplyDeleteDoes it help that we had a record high today of 92? But a cold front is coming in and our temperature is supposed to be in the mid 30s in the morning.
One thing about Texas weather - it can change VERY rapidly.