I have an idea. I'm going to start an Avoid List. You know, things that I would like to avoid doing. Some of these will be from experience, others will be from other's experience. This first item is from my experience.
I would like to avoid kicking door frames.
I was chasing Timothy around the house this morning and caught the door frame while passing through. The chase was over, instantly. I wasn't at a full run, but I was going fast enough. Shredded my toenail. And a few toes hurt. And they throb when I don't have my foot up. At least they're not broken, I'm pretty sure.
I suggest you learn from my experience, avoid kicking door frames.
I would like to avoid kicking door frames.
I was chasing Timothy around the house this morning and caught the door frame while passing through. The chase was over, instantly. I wasn't at a full run, but I was going fast enough. Shredded my toenail. And a few toes hurt. And they throb when I don't have my foot up. At least they're not broken, I'm pretty sure.
I suggest you learn from my experience, avoid kicking door frames.
Ouch!
ReplyDeleteand rocks
ReplyDelete