Jared got out the camera today when we went up to Grandma and Grandpa’s house for a little Easter dinner get-together. When Timothy saw the camera, he said, “Don’t take a picture of me!” “Why would I take a picture of you?” Jared asked him. “Because I’m cute.” ______ Sarah has discovered how to open and close the drawers to my dresser, and she knows that she isn’t supposed to get in them. The other day when I checked on her, she hurried over and grabbed two of my socks that were on the floor and promptly went over to my dresser where she put the socks back in and then tried to close the drawer. She came back and tried again and was successful. And I didn’t even have to say anything to her. She just saw me and went straight to the scene of the crime and tried to clean up the evidence. ______ Timothy loves to read, and so we let him read in bed before going to sleep at night. He’s only allowed to read until 8:30, which gives him about 45 minutes if he doesn’t ...
Jared and Mary muse about everyday life.
Happy Birthday, Timothy!! Talk about getting big! He looks more like I remember him in the tooth picture than in the birthday pictures. Could be just the angle, but 6 years old is a real milestone.
ReplyDeleteAll three of your posts are precious. Timothy can join his second cousin Dallin in the gap tooth club. Did you look at the Robinson's blog showing Dallin and his missing teeth? Sarah is darling--what a beautiful smile--and a big Happy Birthday to Timothy. I can't believe he's six already. Great pictures.
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe Timothy is 6 already! Wasn't it just yesterday that my mom was babysitting him and he was 2? Time flies.
ReplyDeleteIt does seem like Aunt Kathy was his babysitter just a year or so ago. Looks like it was a happy birthday.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to him! Plus congrats on the missing tooth. I still remember the funny feeling of a loose tooth.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Sarah looks like a cute 3 month old baby. I love that age, it is probably my favorite baby age 3-5 months!
ReplyDeleteHey Mary, I found you through your comment on my blog. It was really fun to hear from you. I can't believe how big Timothy is. And, Sarah is super cute. I'm so happy for you guys. She totally looks like you, so does Timothy. Especially now that he's older, I see it more.
ReplyDeleteHoly cow he's getting so big! What a delightful boy he is. Happy Birthday Timothy!
ReplyDelete