I meant to post this on the 22nd of September, the official first day of fall.
I love the fall, it has to be my favorite season. I think it's the best weather and winter is right around the corner. Winter is my second favorite season. Actually if you start with fall as my favorite season the rest of the seasons fall in descending order of favoritism. It's all about avoiding the heat. I hate being hot.
That's not a great picture, but I wanted a picture taken on September 22. I had about 1 minute to take a picture, so I stepped out the front door, pointed my camera at the mountain and took a few shots. This one was the best.
I'm kind of a fall fan also, but winter is definitely NOT my favorite season. It ranks with Las Vegas summer at the bottom of the heap. Utah springs are nicer than Las Vegas because here we get a lotta lotta wind in the spring. Thanks for sharing. Aunt Lynda
ReplyDeleteMy order is spring (perferably in Utah or California), fall, winter, summer. Spring is a promise of good things to come. Fall is a fulfillment of effort. Winter has fun holidays. Summer is just plain hot.
ReplyDeleteBarrons like fall. Apparently Lawrences in general like it, I'm finding. Aren't we lucky to live in such a beautiful place in the fall? The mountains are amazing.
ReplyDeleteI'm a fall lover as well. Apparently there are a lot of us out there.
ReplyDeleteI'm so with you! Your ordered seasons match mine exactly.
ReplyDelete