The other night, sometime in the early AMs, I woke up to a pick, pick, pick sound. I opened my eyes and saw something like this.
Thomas was picking at the top of the sheets. I lifted the covers up and he scooted under them and curled up next to my leg. I was too tired to care, so I just went back to sleep. I guess he was cold because he stayed there until I accidentally rolled onto him when I woke up in the morning. Maybe we should consider turning the heater on soon.
That's quite the picture!! Timothy is really getting good. How does he like school this year?
ReplyDeleteThat is some picture - didn't know Thomas would allow that. good job Timothy.
ReplyDeleteFunny story Jared. Turning the heat on because the cat is cold?
I actually pulled up our bedspread/blanket this morning after your father had left for his early morning meeting. Maybe fall really is coming.
I just listened to the weather forecast, and you are in for a treat this weekend if you like the cooler weather. Gardens are in danger. Interesting photo by Timothy.
ReplyDelete