I'm way behind on posts. Several things have happened that I have wanted to share, but it seems like time sitting at the computer without a baby in hand is pretty scarce. I'll try to get caught up over the coming week, but no promises.
A few Saturdays ago (Sept 13) Timothy was amusing himself with the movie mode on his camera. He made a bit of a story over 4 different clips. What is surprising to me is that he made other movies and did other things in between these clips, but was able to still put a story together.
Without further ado, The Tilting Ship in four parts.
Cute! Fun imagination. what is with his fascination with tilting ships? (this video story and the photo title from several weeks ago)
ReplyDeletePretty cool. I imagine you have your hands full these days. It is nice to hear from you. Aunt Lynda
ReplyDelete