It seems kind of weird to have this much snow on October 12, but I like it.
Timothy is pretty excited as well. We bought a couple of sleds to use this winter just a week ago. Timothy wanted to know if it would be crazy to sled down the stairs of the deck. Yes, it would.
I'm really excited to have snow already. I'm sure I'll be sick of it in March, but right now, bring it on.
Here's another angle.
From my 78 degree weather at 10 PM that looks inviting.
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of snow. I guess I really am glad that I live in Las Vegas because that just looks cold and yucky to me.
ReplyDeleteI think that snow is heading my way tonight.
ReplyDeleteWow. Looks like you guys got more snow down there than we did up here. We just got a dusting that melted off during the day.
ReplyDeleteI grateful that I don't have snow like that... I've been thrilled that the temperature has dropped down to the 60s around here.
ReplyDeleteWe got more in Summit, but David took the pictures with Laura's camera thinking it was mine. Nonetheless, it is impressive for this time of year.
ReplyDelete