There is something terribly cute, and at the same time terribly sad, about a baby hospital gown. I now have first-hand experience with it, since Ryan spent a day in the hospital on Timothy’s birthday. (Nice timing, baby boy.) Last Sunday, I could tell that Ryan was getting sick. I had hoped, when I saw that Sarah was congested and a little ill, that Ryan wouldn’t catch it, but he did. At any rate, I wasn’t really worried because Sarah was hardly phased by it and I assumed it was just a mild virus. Well, the difference between 4 years and 4 months readily became apparent on Sunday night. Ryan slept half the night in his swing after getting really fussy about his stuffy nose. He slept comfortably once in his swing, so I didn’t really worry. On Monday, he was needy. It made working interesting, especially since he wouldn’t really play on his own. He spent a lot of time in my arms or in his swing. Monday night, I could tell that he was worse, but didn’t know that there was much I coul...
Well, I went to the tenth folder in my Adobe files and looked at the eighth picture and decided nice idea but no go. It was a picture of a reenactment of the Passover we did in seminary last year. No one was looking at the camera or doing anything interesting! But the adults were in sort of Israelitish costume. Pick another number! Enjoyed yours of Timothy - cutie!
ReplyDeleteok Joanne - 10th picture in your eighth folder
ReplyDelete