I can’t believe that he’s 7. Really? Seven years old? When did that happen? I can’t be the parent of a 7-year-old, right? (And just pretend that I was punctual and got this post up on Sept. 25, his birthday.) I must not have been paying attention if he can go from this
to this
without me noticing. Well, I did notice, sort of. But I have learned that I can’t really call him my little boy anymore. When I took him in for his well-child check up, he measured up at 51.5 inches, which puts him in the 95 percentile for height. Yes, my son will be taller than me. I pretty much expected it and he’s proving me right. (Another proof – he fits in with his classmates height-wise and he’s nearly a year younger than most of them.)
He loves to be silly, which is advantageous since Sarah is at the age where she loves silly.
Here’s to you, bud. Happy birthday. I love you.
Hope it was a wonderful birthday Timothy and will be a wonderful year.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Timothy!
ReplyDeleteSeven is a wonderful year to be! Happy birthday Timothy!
ReplyDelete