To make up for the former gross post (as Aunt Lynda says, “You have to have a strong stomach to raise kids.”), here’s something cute to compensate.
It’s just a family portrait, but the first we’ve had in several months. Aren’t we all just adorable. :)
And a little outtake of just the girls. It’s interesting how many pictures you have to take just to get a few good ones. We had the requisite few where someone wasn’t looking a the camera or where someone had a weird expression.
And as a side note, I was just thinking of how Jared had to practically drag me kicking and screaming into the blogging world, and here I am, writing yet another post … because I want to. Isn’t that interesting? (I don’t think that will work with Facebook, though. That I am NOT interested in doing.) In fact, you have to go back to the middle of September to find the last post by Jared. Guess I’m just beating him to the punch, and he’s happy to let me do it. Or something. We’re all in this together, and I, apparently, find joy in doing it.
Very nice photos, love the BYU theme. I agree on the blogging vs. facebook opinion. I started a facebook account, but after about 1 month decided it was a waste of my time.
ReplyDeleteNice pics. I'm on the bandwagon--I, too, am not a fan of facebook. I opened an account and am content to completely ignore it. Too much work and confusion. In fact, I just don't get it at all. Aunt Lynda
ReplyDeleteGlad you included the "outtake" of you and Sarah. It is a good picture of the two of you.
ReplyDelete