So the point of taking a picture of Timothy was to celebrate (if that’s the right word) his Primary program. There were no tears this year and that’s a pretty big accomplishment for him. Usually he gets up there and freaks out (case in point, when he was a Sunbeam he refused to sit up there by himself and wouldn’t say his part – I had to do it for him). He’s gradually gotten better at it each year, and this year he went up to the mic rather confidently and said his line. No tears, no fuss. And it looked like he enjoyed himself singing the songs. (His favorite this year? “How Firm a Foundation.” He even took it upon himself to learn the last four verses because he liked the song so much.)
Anyway, I digress. When I was looking at the pictures for this post, I found a progression of pictures that captures Timothy’s personality quite well. The crown he’s wearing in later pictures is from being King of the Day at school. He decorated it with monsters, probably because he likes to pretend he is one on occasion. That’s m’boy.
Is it just me or does Timothy look more and more like Jared the older he gets?
ReplyDeleteYes, Scott. Yes, he does. Happy b-day Timothy. Glad your primary program went well.
ReplyDelete