We woke up this morning to the sound of cars traveling on a wet road. I thought to myself, "Oh, it must have rained over night." Wrong. I looked out the window and everything was white. It looked like we maybe had two or three inches. A little bit later I looked out the front window and saw what must have been three or four inches on top of the newspaper box.
This was one of those weird late-season snows where it doesn't really stick to the roads and sidewalks much. In fact, it snowed the whole time we were in church, but by the time we got out of church there was less snow on our lawn than when we went to church. It was warm enough to melt the snow on our lawn even though it continued to snow.
I really hate being too hot, so I don't mind winter's last hurrah, but I sure heard a lot of people grumbling today.
I feel dumb for not having a picture, but snow is snow, right?
Ha! Beat you to the draw on the snow post, AND I have pictures. If I weren't so inept at this business I wouldn't be so smug. You did get a lot of snow if you had 4 inches--I didn't see that much at any of my venues.
ReplyDeleteI really should have gotten a picture this morning when it was at its most impressive, but you know how Sunday mornings can be. All get ready, no time for pictures.
ReplyDeleteWe got rain Saturday night/Sunday morning. Hope your snowstorm brings us more rain.
ReplyDeleteI'll always remember that April 10th in Madison, Wisconsin we got 10 inches of snow - and I have pictures - somewhere.