I know that we're already halfway to Timothy's 6th birthday, but I just caught up to his 5th birthday as far as pictures online go. There's also a picture of him ready for his first day of pre-school (which we still hope will be equivalent to Kindergarten for him) along with a couple of other pictures.
All of these pictures can be found on my web site in the photo albums. Here's a free sample.
Now for the boring part. I'm really excited about this update, because I have finally gotten myself set up to do the majority of the work of publishing new photos on our laptop. We have an Apple laptop running Windows XP through Parallels. I have an old version of Photoshop Elements that I installed on the Windows side. It's a bit of a rigmarole, but I already had all of the pieces, so I'm making it work. I'm able to edit the photos and add them to the web site from the laptop. I'm excited about that because it means that I'm able to sit out in the living room with the rest of the family while I'm working on the photos. Although Marydalene slept in the recliner the whole time today. At least now I'm set up so that I don't have to ostracize myself to the office while working on the web site. Yippee.
Yippee indeed! I have no idea what you did, but I'm glad you are pleased without. Thanks for posting. It is so fun to feel like I can keep up with your family and your pictures are adorable.
ReplyDeleteThat would be "pleased with it." Sorry.
ReplyDeleteGoodie, goodie gumdrops. More pictures to enjoy more frequently :)
ReplyDeleteokay - so I'm seldom satisfied. When do I get the pictures on my Kodak Frame?
ReplyDelete