I know, it's practically blasphemy for girls to say that chocolate doesn't sound very good, and I must admit that I was saddened by this lack of my favorite treat. I was given a bag of dark chocolate M&Ms for Christmas. They have rested quietly on my cupboard shelf, waiting for some chocolate love.
Fortunately for me and my M&Ms, the phase seems to be waning. I cracked open my bag of Christmas colored chocolates and they were as tasty as I could have desired. Yum. Let the days of the Chocolate King return to my tummy.
"Love makes the world go round but chocolate makes the ride worthwhile" proved to be a magnetic slogan I couldn't resist while in England.
ReplyDeleteWe indulged in some low-fat chocolate fondue last night. It was mighty tasty!
Enjoy those M&Ms - Baby Lawrence needs them for brain development - isn't that what made my kids so smart?