I’m not sure how I end up being the writer of these blogs, as I wasn’t even in attendance. But I shall do my best. If Jared wishes to set the record straight or add more details, I shall leave that up to him.
In May, our stake held the annual Father and Son’s campout. (Somehow I always forget that it is in May because it is celebrating the restoration of the priesthood. Maybe now that I’ve written it down, I’ll remember. Not likely.)
At any rate, May in Utah is rather unpredictable at best. There have been past campouts where it was rainy and cold. This year, it was mild enough for spring in Utah, but still chilly. I took pity on Jared and let him leave our rather rambunctious 2-year-old at home, letting him enjoy the campout with just Timothy.
Jared, as is his custom because he finds it hard to sleep away from home, was up early enough to see the sunrise over the camp.
And he and Timothy enjoyed a short hike in the morning around the grounds of Heber Valley before returning home.











How beautiful! We don't have the luscious greenery here, but do have gorgeous sunrises and sunsets.
ReplyDeleteGreat you are enjoying nature in many ways and in many combinations.