Ryan’s babysitter has a little sandbox in her backyard, and we both have learned from experience that Ryan has, perhaps, a little too much fun in the sand, and so usually isn’t allowed to play in it.
Well, on a past fine spring day, Ryan had quite the happy little moment in the sandbox. And came out looking like a zombie.
He gives quite the glares when he realizes he has to do something that he doesn’t want to (in this case, take a shower).
I’m glad my babysitter snapped these pictures. I love the look on his face. Ha!
–––
I’m not sure what prompted this particular game, but Ryan started it. He said he was tired and wanted to sleep. So he curled up on a stair and pretended to sleep (fake snores and all, it’s adorable).
And because Sarah and Ryan love to copy each other (seriously, it goes both ways all the time), Sarah joined in on the fun as well. Silly kids.




Comments
Post a Comment