We have a natural circuit in our house between the front living room and the kitchen, and it has ever been a path that our kids have loved to run around and around and around. Sometimes it turns into a game, with much giggling.
It starts with Jared chasing the baby around saying, “I’m gonna get you!” Sarah joins in and usually Timothy does, too. This time, it evolved into the kids running around and Jared trying to get them as they went past him.
As you can tell, no one had any fun at all.
(I have a video that goes with this, which is why I have delayed posting this. But as I haven’t gotten it trimmed and posted, photos will have to suffice for now. Maybe later. And this way, I save your ears from the screams. Aren’t I so nice?)











Love it!
ReplyDeleteWow! You got some great pictures! I love the one of Timothy's face as he's running and then the next one with Ryan looking up in awe as Jared lifts Timothy! Great expressions!
ReplyDelete